Skin Pigmentation Services at Cell Renew in Tampa, Florida
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition that can be caused by sun damage, hormonal changes, or inflammation. If you have hyperpigmentation, Cell Renew can offer a range of treatments to help improve the appearance of your skin.
Skin Pigmentation Treatments
Here are some common treatments that we offer for hyperpigmentation:
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels use acids to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells, revealing smoother, younger-looking skin underneath. They can help reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- IPL (intense pulsed light) therapy: IPL therapy uses a broad spectrum of light to target and reduce pigmentation irregularities. It can also help reduce the appearance of redness and inflammation associated with hyperpigmentation.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that uses a special tool to exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells. It can help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy uses concentrated light energy to target pigmentation irregularities. It can be an effective treatment for hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage.
- Customized skincare routine: We can help you develop a customized skincare routine that is tailored to your individual needs and can help manage your hyperpigmentation symptoms. This can include the use of topical products containing skin-brightening agents such as vitamin C or retinol.