Not following skincare basics creates problems common among women and this usually becomes a real issue for a lot of them.
If you are one of them, then you are not alone!
Since your skin is one of the first things people see when they glance at you, you have to ensure that your skin appears young and beautiful.
But, how can you do this?
The answer is very simple.
You should always ensure that your skin is in good condition.
There are plenty of ways to achieve this.
The best way is by taking care of yourself and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Having glowing and beautiful skin can be achieved. It merely depends on how you do it.
How Long Before You See Results?
Sometimes, people think that achieving their desired skin condition may take a lot of time and effort.
Though this may be true, it doesn’t mean that you will find it hard to get what you really want.
We can tell you this obvious truth with certainty: the quicker you make a decision to do something about it, the faster your results.
What Few People Dare to Tell You About Skin Care Basics
Now, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and no two people are the same.
Improving your skin takes perseverance and commitment.
So, while it’s true that everyone can achieve amazing beauty results if they follow the right tips and methods, no one person has the ability to transform themselves overnight into flawless, radiant beauty.
It takes a little bit of effort on your part but the skin results are worth the effort, that’s for sure.
Cell Renew to The Rescue!
Ideally, you should get an expert skin technician to help you determine what’s best for your skin.
That’s where our Cell Renew Tampa office comes into the scene: we are here to help you along your journey to a better you!
Let’s take a look at this fact:
Your skin is the largest organ of your body, weighing from four to eight pounds. It also completely regenerates itself every 7 to 10 weeks.
Depending on your state of health, your skin may appear soft, smooth, dry, or sultry.
Like other people out there, you probably don’t know how to have beautiful skin.
Instead of worrying about what to do, simply use the following as your guide.
How to Get Beautiful and Glowing Skin:
- Wash Your Face at Night and in the Morning – When washing your face, make sure that you use a product suited for your skin type. Say for instance; if you have visible pores all over your face, use a wash for oily skin. For few visible pores, you likely have dry skin.
- Exfoliate Your Skin – You have to do this at least once a week. Rubbing an exfoliating product delicately on your face using your fingers will help a lot in your battle. As advised, rub the product on your face for the same length of time that you would normally wash it. Then, rinse the product off with water.
- Moisturize Your Skin After Washing – You have to do this even if you have greasy skin. One important thing to check is to see if the moisturizer is meant for normal, oily, or dry skin.
- Drink More Water – Water plays a vital role in making your skin stunning and glowing. It helps flush out your system and keeps your skin clear. As experts say, stay away from any sugary juice or soft drinks since sugar may intensify acne.
- Eat Plenty of Vegetables, Leafy Greens and Fruits – Your skin is the biggest organ and it reacts to the food you consume. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like almonds and salmon are perfect for your skin.
- Apply Masks Every Week – You may want to start using an effective lotion mask for deep moisturizing or a clay mask for deep cleaning. You can also apply your preferred mask and leave it on for at least fifteen minutes until it dries out. Then, peel or wash it off. At Cell Renew we specialize in applying facial masks, talk to us about the different ones we offer, you’ll love them all!
- Perform Some Exercises – Exercise for about 30 minutes three to five times a week. Regular exercise helps to reduce stress, which may lead to fewer breakouts. It also increases blood flow to the skin, assisting cells to stay healthy.
For some, following the above tips may seem hard.
But, if you really want to have beautiful skin, you will do everything you need to in order to reach your goal.
Other Things You Need to Do About Skin Care Basics
Aside from the above-mentioned, you have lots of things to do to have beautiful skin and they include the following skin care basics:
- Try to have a restful and sound sleep
- Take high-quality supplements like minerals, vitamins, and Omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Know your skin type
- Keep stress levels to a minimum
- Avoid excess exposure to extreme temperatures
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine
- Practice a daily skincare regime
A journal can help you keep track of your skincare routine and remind you to do the right things every day.
Simply write down the different things you need to do and eat every day.
This will serve as your guide to reach your desired skin results and you’ll quickly learn what foods your body loves and what it doesn’t like.
Vitamins You Need to Have Beautiful and Young Skin
Vitamins play a crucial role to have not just beautiful, but also young and glowing skin.
To give you some hints, here are the top skin vitamins you need to change your skin:
- Vitamin A – This strengthens your skin, keeping wrinkles at bay. This type of vitamin comes from liver, milk, egg yolk, spinach, vegetables, and orange-colored fruits.
- Vitamin B – This helps you keep a healthy skin tone. This type of vitamin comes from tuna, chicken, potatoes, black beans, asparagus, and watermelons.
- Vitamin C – This helps in enhancing the production of collagen, a crucial skin protein. It comes from strawberries, citrus fruits, broccoli, tomatoes, and cabbage.
Since all of these vitamins are essential for your skin, you have to adjust your diet.
Make sure that you are consuming foods that are loaded with these top three skin vitamins.
So there you go: you can get rid of skin problems, such as acne, wrinkles, dark spots, and more.
Your skin will be healthier if you take care of it.
And you can get out of the negative cycle by doing something different.
Get in touch with us, Cell Renew is here to help you along the way to take you on the road to a better you, with healthy and radiant skin that people would love to see.
More importantly, you will increase your self-esteem and feel good about yourself knowing that your effort paid off!